Why I love Etsy

You can find so many wonderful things via etsy.com!

First off, the beautiful little designs of Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique made me jump for joy, I am currently waiting to see some treasures Canela's making for me since I volunteered to be a guinea pig for some new pieces she wants to work on.

Stamped necklaces, bracelets and the like...

Photobucket
Photobucket
So exciting!

Because of her blog I have discovered a little community of talented crafters and I went ga ga over this dress made by Kathleen at Grosgrain.

She's actually giving it away! Can you imagine the talent and creativity to make such a beautiful dress!?

Photobucket
Photobucket



The wonderful Kathleen behind the Grosgrain blog is giving away a gift certificate to Cinnamon*Sticks etsy shop too! How awesome is that?

~

Loved by Adri

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love: let us know what you think!






Archive